Terms and Conditions of Use
This web site, https://www.eizo-apac.com, is operated by ARCADIA Corporation trading as EIZO.
Please read these terms and conditions of use before accessing, and utilize the site only if you agree to these requirements.
The copyright of all materials on this web site are owned by EIZO, subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies of EIZO, and its licensor who grants the right to use to EIZO, and protected by Australian copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing any of the materials is prohibited without obtaining prior permission from EIZO.
Screenshots of Adobe products and Microsoft products on this website are used with permission from Adobe Systems Incorporated and Microsoft Corporation.
Please refrain from using this web site for any of the following acts
- Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of EIZO and/or others.
- Causing any damages or disadvantage to EIZO and/or others.
- Disturbing public order.
- Criminal acts.
- Uploading false information including, but not limited to, other's email address and ID / password.
- Using this Web site for any commercial purpose.
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling EIZO and/or others.
- Uploading files that contain viruses or corrupted files that may cause damages to this web site's operation.
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
- Any other activities that EIZO deems inappropriate.
LINKING TO THE EIZO WEB SITE
The link to this web site is free only if you read and agree to these precautions.
In creating a link, please avoid using our company logo as a link button on your home page without permission from EIZO. EIZO may change the information on the web site without prior notice. Please link to the home page http://www.eizo-apac.com.
Refuse permission to link for these Web sites below.
- Any web site that defames EIZO.
- Any web site with sexually explicit content.
- Any web site Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of EIZO and/or others.
- Any web site giving a false impression that the EIZO web site is a part of their web site.
- Any web site unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
The third parties' web sites linked to or from this web site ('Linked Site') are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of EIZO. Use of the Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on each Linked Site. EIZO would not be responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, in connection with the use of any Linked Site and your access to any of the Linked Sites shall be at your own risk.
EIZO checks only the Linked Site with prior announcement.
Links to third party web sites from this web site does not mean that EIZO warranties the products, service, or contents of the Linked Site(s).
Nothing contained in this web site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by EIZO of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appearing on and/or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and EIZO.
- Some products and services on this web site are not offered in some countries.
- Specifications and appearance of products are subject to change without notice.
- 'Discontinued Models' means that the products are end of availability and information about 'Discontinued Models' is not updated after their end of availability.
- All the material, information and ideas transmitted to this web site are not handled as confidential information or intellectual property. They may be used for product developing, manufacturing, marketing and so on by EIZO, subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies of EIZO.
- It is prohibited to send to/from this web site material or information that is illegal, threatening, defaming, obscene, or other materials with possibility of civil liability or criminal liability under law.
- EIZO does not guarantee that the content on this web site will be error free. EIZO also does not guarantee that this web site will operate without interruption or error, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site is free of computer viruses or other harmful material.
- EIZO shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use or access, or inability to use or access, this web site.
- EIZO may change and/or alter the contents of this web site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this web site at any time without any prior notice. EIZO shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any alteration or change of the contents or inability to use this web site.
- EIZO, the EIZO Logo, ColorEdge, CuratOR, DuraVision, FlexScan, FORIS, RadiCS, RadiForce, RadiNET, Raptor, and ScreenManager are registered trademarks of EIZO Corporation in Japan and other countries.
- ColorNavigator, EcoView NET, EIZO EasyPIX, EIZO Monitor Configurator, EIZO ScreenSlicer, G-Ignition, Quick Color Match, RadiLight, Re/Vue, SafeGuard, Screen InStyle, UniColor Pro, and ScreenCleaner are trademarks of EIZO Corporation.
- Microsoft, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Windows, and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Apple, Macintosh, Mac, macOS, Mac OS, OS X, iPad, MacBook, PowerBook, PowerMac, and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Adobe, Acrobat, Flash, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries.
- DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communications of medical information.
- All other company and product names and logos on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.