Highly precise monitors to display maps and geographic data
EIZO offers a variety of monitors for applications in geography, cartography, city planning, and logistics to display geographic map materials and GIS data. There is a model for all needs, with strengths in terms of quality, resolution, and color-proof display.
Excellent image quality
EIZO's LCDs get their excellent viewing angle stability from the use of innovative panel technology. This ensures a clear view from any angle. Our models boast a surface with an anti-reflection coating, which provides significant protection for your eyes.
Thanks to the large dimming range of the monitors, the monitor brightness can be optimally adjusted when looking at the monitor in dark environments or under changing light conditions.
EIZO monitors for GIS systems – the benefits at a glance:
- Ideal for geographic applications, satellite-based surface area calculations, and surveys (e.g. at the land registry office)
- Precise display of pipeline networks of energy suppliers
- Exceptional detail thanks to high resolutions (up to 4K)
- High reliability and durability
- Low total operating costs