Clinical review monitors for every budget
To optimize patient care and ensure that the medical personnel have easy access to relevant information, medical data can now be accessed throughout the hospital. Although the monitors required for this need not meet the high requirements of a diagnostic workstation, a look into the patient's file in the physician's or nurse's office does demand compliance with certain quality standards.
Highly specialised medical imaging monitors from EIZO have been designed to suit a range of clinical applications.
EIZO offers the right monitors for scenarios such as this. They are characterized by high cost efficiency, which is made possible by their widespread use. At the same time, these monitors support the DICOM standard and have a DICOM preset. For example, radiological images from the patient file can be observed in compliance with all legal standards.
To enable image quality outside diagnostic image rendering, with the MX series EIZO has developed a range of monitors, which meet the requirements of the observation of medical data. Monitors in the MX series cost less than the diagnostic monitors and are suitable for applications such as:
- Use in a physician's or nurse's office
- Use in CR and DR consoles as a control monitor for an advance check-up
- Use in special systems or station systems
- Use in physician's practices
The EIZO benefits at a glance
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Always the correct image format to give the correct view, with image widths of 4:3 to 5:4
- Deal with images easily with the multi-touch surface
- Legally sound clinical review thanks to DICOM presets